Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sophia

Yesterday I went to pick up my new bike, Sophia! After Sophia Loren of course, because I need to channel some serious Itallian bombshell to whip my ass into shape to ride my new Bianchi the way she deserves.
Off to Wayne, Pennsylvania!
Aren't we going to be a fabulous threesome?
Just because, seriously? Spread Eagle Village?!
Turns out that to get to Pennsylvania you have to go through Delaware, go figure.
Just making sure she's still there. I wasn't entirely sure that I put the truck rack on properly.
Off to Annapolis to meet up with J for food.
We headed to Ram's Head for dinner and ran into J's roommate Will. It was exactly what the doctor ordered. Crab melt and a few beers can cure almost anything.

1 comment:

Shan said...

Hot bike! My mom and dad are shipping my sweeeeet Centurion to me in a few weeks, I want to ride with ya! Dammit, we need to get together!