Monday, July 7, 2008

Lusa Blanks

Okay, so Lisa pointed out to me that the last blog left quite a few unanswered questions. Especially since I haven't posted a blog in quite a while. So I'm going to fill in the Lusa Blanks:
I met James in Parrish through my friend J. I met J almost two years ago on a flight out to Lisa and David's wedding. After Memorial Day weekend of no friends I decided it was time to tap into the friend reserve and sent J an email. After hanging out he got me in touch with Parrish. Parrish is his sister and has also just moved to the area. James is J's friend from Annapolis that I met when we all went climbing.
The people in the picture are Alicia (maker of quiche and olives), Parrish and James at the Sunday Brunch. We hung out at Parrish's house and watched Wimbledon.
Ray's the Steaks is a steak house that I have applied to work at. They are currently in the process of openning (a few days ago) a burger joint right next door. After that they will be expanding the steak house and that is when I will be able to start. I didn't write anything about that previously but Lisa asked and I figured it wouldn't hurt to throw it in there.

1 comment:

Lisa Meyerhardt said...

hehe - thanks for the updates!! What else have you been up to?? Have you been running? How are your feet/ankles/knees and legs in general doing?? How is the bike?
Miss you!