Thursday, March 27, 2008

Japan and Beyond

I got back from Japan yesterday and had a wonderful time! I spent about a week in Hiroshima with my friend Bo, his son Kaya and Kaya's fiance Yoli. Then I moved on to Kyoto where I made some friends at my hostel and we went out to see Fushimi Inari Shrine and Nara the couple of days that I spent with them. Off to Tokyo where I spent my birthday exploring and spent one day in search of Mt. Fuji. Nagoya was my last stop. One day there while I waited to fly out.
http://picasaweb.google.com/pamela.a.jacobsonThere are four albums from Japan. Since I only have a few days until I leave for Virginia I opted to have longer captions on the pictures instead of trying to get a blog out that would do my trip justice. The albums are in reverse order (most recent one first).

Only a slight change of plans for my drive to Virginia. I will no longer be stopping over in Las Vegas. Instead I will be heading straight to Flagstaff. So for everyone who I am visiting, that cannot seem to remember when I'm coming through (Maaaaarrrrrkkkkk... :)), here's a reminder.

March 28th-30th: Yosemite
March 30th-31st: Flagstaff
March 31st-April 2nd: Albuquerque
April 2nd-4th: Austin with a stop off in Rockwall on my way to...
April 4th-6th: Nashville with a stop off in Atlanta on my way to...
April 6th-8th: Ladson with a stop off in North Carolina on my way to...
April 8th: Virginia
Enjoy and I will talk to you all soon! Pam

No comments: