Sunday, January 20, 2008

ATLANTA, GA?!

Today my list of destinations in March has added one more. This brings my total to five locations that I will be visiting for at least a night.

The list begins with Japan. I will be there from March 10th to the 24th. Since I am yet to really sit down and decide where I want to go in Japan, they are being clustered into one location.

Then for my drive across country I will be visiting Yosemite, Las Vegas and Albuquerque from March 28th through the 31st.

Towards the end of my trip I was going to be stopping into Atlanta to visit a friend and some family that I have never met. Aunt Roz is my Grandma's cousin on my dad's side. Knowing my grandma makes me very excited to meet Aunt Roz. When my mom contacted her to see if she would be available the day I will be driving through, Aunt Roz told my mom about how she wish I could be there for her 90th birthday party on March 2nd and be able to stay for a couple of days. So as an extra bonus my family is now flying to Atlanta March 1st to the 3rd to surprise her.

For fun, and to add to my madness, I decided to look up all of the time differences I will be experiencing in the month of March. Here's how it goes:

San Francisco to Atlanta, March 1st, +3hours
Atlanta to San Francisco, March 3rd, -3hours
San Francisco to Nagoya, March 10th, +17hours
Nagoya to San Francisco, March 24th, -17hours
San Francisco to Yosemite, March 28th, 0hours
Yosemite to Las Vegas, March 30th, 0hours
Las Vegas to Albuquerque, March 31st, +1hour

And by the time I reach Arlington on April 8th I will be another 2 hours ahead. I have a feeling that no matter my travel before the month of March (Europe, Virginia, Florida...) I will be not even remotely close to prepared for the jetlag that is to come.

No comments: