Saturday, October 27, 2007

Recent Festivities

I have been on a kick lately where I want to do everything I can here in San Francisco before I leave. With the one year out marker passing on by it that means that there are many last chances to be had! On top of that I have a great group of friends that are equally into getting out there and seeing what the city has to offer so it has been super fun to put together San Francisco stuff for us to do. Here are some of the recent goodies!

The "We're Not Moving Party": Kate, me, Nate, Stacy, Jon (right) Skinner, Amanda and Nina (left)

My Project Rwanda Fundraiser: Me, Kate and Eric (left) Pablo, Will, Christie, Jon and Skinner (right)

Heather's Wiggin' out 24th Birthday Party: Natalie, me, Heather, Ash and Dana (left) Natalie, Heather, Naia, me and Ash (right)

Yiming and Skinner's Promotion Party: Skinner, me, Jon, Amanda, Maeve, Stacy, Robert and Yiming (left), Stacy, Amanda and Maeve with the velvet painting



The Shins Concert: Jon and me (left) Heather, Yiming and Robert (right)

1 comment:

Lisa Meyerhardt said...

Hey - you figured out how to add pictures! Ah, no wonder you don't want to leave ... you guys all look so happy!